Training & Development Manager needed by our client an E&P company. The ideal candidate will be responsible for implementing a continuous performance improvement culture and behavioral change across the business by positioning Training and Development as a strategic tool to achieving overall business strategy.
- Responsible for assessing the training needs of the company
- Draft an effective training strategy and develop the company’s training department
- Implement the performance management system including providing training on the use of performance management tools to all staff to achieve common understanding
- Develop and manage annual training and development plans and budget, tailored to employee and organizations needs as well as specific ITF requirements
- Co-ordinate the development of organized learning programmes, training materials/ manuals and other logistics for in-house courses and training as well as administration of induction, coaching and mentorship programme for new joiners
- Manage Training delivery and conduct post-training assessments to evaluate effectiveness of trainings and also provide recommendations for improvement
- Effectively liaise with external training/professional bodies and draft various business strategies and initiatives to create competitive market share via market analysis, exhibitions e.t.c
- Prepare periodic and adhoc reports on all performance management and training activities for review by the Head HR.
- Develop and manage a strong training team (i.e hires trains, appraises, rewards, motivates, disciplines, e.t.c) ensuring that appropriate subject knowledge and skills are developed within each individual.
Qualifications and Skills
- B.Sc Human Relations or equivalent M.Sc in Human Resources and any training related course
- 5 years experience designing and creating corporate training
- 5 years experience conducting training for end users and Management
- 5 years experience managing functional and technical teams
- Human Resources Capacity
- Ethical Conduct
- Strategic thinking
- Decision Making
- Financial Management
- Communications Proficiency
- Presentation skills
To apply send CVs to email@example.com or click the apply button.
|Education and Training