Leadership requirements continue to expand, but the need for high-performing executives never changes. Identifying and attracting senior level executives require an extremely thorough and careful approach to assessing executives’ ability to be successful in specific roles and situations, an in-depth understanding of different industries and functional roles, unrivalled access to senior level executives and flawless judgment.
At GUS Consulting, we combine deep industry and practical knowledge with a proven search and assessment process to help you find executives who best fit your organization’s unique needs and will have a permanent impact.
At GUS, we follow the following phases in each executive search:
- Through an all-embracing meeting with senior staff members and key opinion leaders, we understand the culture of our client’s organization.
- Develop a job description.
- Focusing on diversity, we identify qualified candidates through targeted research, database review, and direct sourcing with executives in the field.
- Assess candidates’ strengths and limitations.
- Present shortlist to client.
- Schedule candidate interviews, constantly following-up with the client and candidates throughout the process.
- Conduct reference checks on successful candidates.
- Facilitate offer, negotiation and acceptance.
- Follow up with placement and client over the course of first year for successful onboarding and transition.