An indigenous engineering company is looking to hire a Senior Piping Engineer/3D PDMS. The ideal candidate must have good knowledge 3D PDMS.
Location: Port Harcourt
- Prepare Piping design and deliverable for feasibility studies, conceptual/basic engineering, FEED and DED.
- Prepare piping Drawings, isometric, PGA etc.
- Prepare data sheets and technical specifications.
- Perform piping calculations (input to sizing of equipment, valves, lines and pumps, hydraulic calculation, blow down calculation, etc.)
- Review Piping deliverable performed by Engineers, 3D Model Designers and CAD Operators.
- Perform inter-discipline design checks
- Supervise and coach Piping engineers and trainees.
- Liaise with other departments, clients, vendors, subcontractors and approving authorities on projects.
- Participate in internal and external meetings.
- Participate in engineering design and safety reviews.
- Provide input to preparation of tenders and Cost Time Resource (CTR) estimates for proposals.
- Conduct site visit and submit report.
- Have some construction experiences.
- Ensure strict adherence to QHSE policies and procedures and comply with safe work methods as required.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned by Supervisor/line Manager
- Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 6 years experience in similar role.
- Proficient in Engineering System and Knowledge
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools and Adobe editing system
- Excellent use of Engineering Software’s (i.e AutoCAD, Caesar 11, 3D PDMS, PDMS Admin. etc)
- Conversant with National and International Codes, Standards and Engineering Practices used in the industry – API, ASME & ISA, ANSI , AGA , IEC, API, PIP etc..
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong communications skills to work across departments.
- Good command of English language, written and spoken.
How to apply?
Click the apply button or send CVS to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as Subject of the email. Only qualified candidates will be contacted!
|Job Category||Engineering & Design|