An indigenous engineering company is looking to hire a Senior Pipeline and Corrosion Engineer. You will be responsible for preparing pipeline designs and deliverable for feasibility studies, conceptual/basic engineering, FEED and DED.
- Prepare pipeline design and deliverable for basic/conceptual, Front End Engineering Design (FEED) and Detailed Engineering Design (DED) according to specifications.
- Prepare pipeline alignment sheets / Profiles.
- Prepare data sheets and technical specifications.
- Prepare pipeline Wall thickness calculation.
- Review pipeline deliverable by Engineers, Designers and CAD Operators.
- Perform inter-discipline design checks
- Supervise and coach pipeline engineers and trainees.
- Liaise with other departments, clients, vendors, subcontractors and approving authorities on projects.
- Participate in internal and external meetings.
- Participate in engineering design and safety reviews.
- Provide input to preparation of tenders and Cost Time Resource (CTR) estimates for proposals.
- Conduct site visit and submit report.
- Ensure strict adherence to QHSE policies and procedures and comply with safe work methods as required.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned by Supervisor/line Manager
- Eng. Mechanical / Chemical/Petroleum Engineering
- NACE National Association of Corrosion Engineers
- Minimum of 6 years experience in similar role
- Proficient in Engineering System and Knowledge
- Must have a knack for order, quality and accuracy.
- Ability to take initiative
- Good knowledge on Cathodic Protection design for Tanks, Vessels and Pipelines.
- Knowledge prototyping corrosion monitoring devices.
- Knowledge corrosion mitigation strategies for refineries, petrochemical industries.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools and Adobe editing system
- Excellent use of Engineering Software’s (i.e AutoCAD, HYDROCOR,etc)
- Team player with excellent personnel management skills.
- Strong communications skills to work across departments.
- Conversant with National and International Codes, Standards and Engineering Practices used in the industry – API, ASME & ISA, ANSI , AGA , IEC, API, PIP , NACE STANDARDS, DNV STANDARDS AND ASTM,ASME and API MSS etc.
How to apply?
Click the apply button or send CVS to email@example.com with the job title as Subject of the email. Only qualified candidates will be contacted!
|Job Category||Engineering & Design|