Process Engineer needed by one of our clients into engineering and construction services. Interested? See Job requirements below.
- Prepare Process design and deliverables for feasibility studies, conceptual/basic engineering, FEED and DED.
- Prepare piping & diagrams.
- Prepare data sheets and technical specifications.
- Prepare process simulations.
- Process calculations (sizing of equipment, valves, lines and pumps, hydraulic calculation, blow down calculation, etc.)
- Perform discipline-internal check (DIC),
- Participate in internal and external meetings.
- Participate in engineering design and safety reviews.
- Provide input to preparation of tenders and Cost Time Resource (CTR) estimates for proposals.
- Conduct Site visit and submit report.
- Ensure strict adherence to QHSE policies and procedures and comply with safe work methods as required.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned by Supervisor/line Manager
- Eng. Chemical/Petroleum Engineering
- Minimum 5 years in similar role.
- Proficient in Engineering System
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools and Adobe editing system
- Excellent use of Engineering Software’s (i.e AutoCAD, HYSYS, UniSim, PipeSim, etc)
- Conversant with National and International Codes, Standards and Engineering Practices used in the industry – API, ASME & ISA, ANSI , AGA , IEC, API, PIP etc.
- Highly motivated and have ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Strong communications skills to work across departments.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good command of English language, written and spoken
How to apply?
Click the apply button or send CVS to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as Subject of the email. Only qualified candidates will be contacted!
|Job Category||Engineering & Design|