One of our clients urgently needs to recruit a passionate Learning & Development person willing to support, design, develop, deliver, and maintain content, and other resources on the LMS.
The Administrator will maximize the LMS, establish user roles and related processes, manage data and content on the system, and provide end-user technical support.
- Develop and maintain a learning management system (LMS) that will meet all regulatory, compliance needs and ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Perform multiple, high level administrative functions in support of the Organization-wide training programmes through e-learning.
- Handle administration of the learning management system, training records and associated templates to ensure staff training documentation is complete.
- Manage LMS functions which include monitoring course content, course approvals and evaluation processes ensuring processes are completed within given timeframes.
- Create/publish/archives online/ instructor-led courses, assign training curricula, add/delete resources, monitor accounts, reset passwords and maintain system paramaters.
- Administer LMS and third party servers, user accounts and network security.
- Set and maintain security roles and access levels.
- Evaluate business requirements related to using and configuring LMS application.
- Provide system maintenance which included upgrades, updates and configuration.
- Analyze, identify and communicate LMS system and business requirements to vendors.
- Maintain data integrity rules and processes for the LMS, such as course descriptions, course or class changes, and instructors.
- Investigate and resolve any data or system inconsistencies or discrepancies.
- Develop tracking mechanisms and schema to identify employee training requirements and qualification status.
- Create and update training requirements in the LMS.
- Accurately track new, deleted and revised items in the learning management system including assessments.
- Process course updates and monitor user access for monthly usage.
Qualification and Skills
- 3 to 5 years experience
- Good knowledge of Human Resources especially Learning & Development
- Competent in managing a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
- Knowledge of Moodle and SQL is required
- Experience with curriculum and content management
- Understands intermediate technical skills using PHP, Open Source, databases etc
- Excellent Communicator
- Good Time Management Skills
- Good knowledge on Project Management
To apply send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
|Job Category||Education and Training|