We are looking to fill the position of Civil Structural Detailer for an engineering firm. The ideal candidate is expected to be in charge of preparing detailed Civil and Structural drawings using AUTO CAD, and other similar software.
- Prepare civil & structural detailed drawings
- Draw, mark up and update process engineering design documents and drawings.
- Participate in all process discipline works to ensure timely completion of projects and contribute to overall company profitability.
- Steel roof design and detailing.
- Work in a project team environment and reports to the Lead /Senior Civil & Structural Engineers
- Adhere to all industry standards in design
- Perform Discipline-Internal Check (DIC),
- Participate in internal and external meetings
- Supervise and coach trainees
- Ensure strict adherence to QHSE policies and procedures and comply with safe work methods as required
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned by Supervisor/line Manager
- Minimum of a good first degree in Engineering or Higher National Diploma is Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in similar role
- Vessel / Tank Detailing will be an added advantage
- Strong links to industry and knowledge of the business drivers for the key markets
- Must be familiar with relevant codes, standards, oil and gas industry design specifications and practices
- Must have a thorough working knowledge of the latest design engineering, analytical techniques and software programs
- General computer skills, including the ability to learn inventory systems
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Analytical thinking
- Conceptual thinking
Capable with the following software:
- MS MICROSOFT
- PROJECT MICROSOFT
- SACS, STAADPro, Tekla, AutoCAD 2D & 3D, Ms Office and MS project
How to apply?
Click the apply button or send CVS to email@example.com with the job title as Subject of the email. Only qualified candidates will be contacted!
|Job Category||Engineering & Design|