Are you an Architect?
An engineering firm is looking for someone who can prepare functional and safe building designs according to specifications that match Client’s needs. Do you fit into this role? Read further!
- Prepare architectural designs according to Client’s brief.
- Produce detailed working drawings and specifications
- Produce 3D drawings and other pictorial presentations for clarity.
- Liaise with other allied professionals to produce functional, safe and standard designs that will stand the test of time
- Specify the nature and quality of materials required for a project
- Prepare Bill of Quantities for building projects
- Regular Site visits to check progress of construction
- Prepare Site reports during construction
- Adhere to all industry standards in design
- Perform discipline-internal check (DIC),
- Participate in internal and external meetings
- Supervise and coach trainees
- Ensure strict adherence to QHSE policies and procedures and comply with safe work methods as required
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned by Supervisor/line Manager
- Tech. B.Arch,
- Professional Qualifications e.g. NIA
- Minimum of 5 years in similar role.
- Proficient in Engineering System and Knowledge
- Excellent use of Engineering Software’s (i.e. AutoCAD, Caesar 11, 3D PDMS, PDMS Admin. Etc.)
- Conversant with National and International Codes, Standards and Engineering Practices used in the industry – API, ASME & ISA, ANSI , AGA , IEC, API, PIP etc.
- Ability to take initiative
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools and Adobe editing system
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Strong communications skills to work across departments.
- Good analytical skills.
- Essential high level of English language written and spoken.
How to apply?
Click the apply button or send CVS to email@example.com with the job title as Subject of the email. Only qualified candidates will be contacted!
|Job Category||Engineering & Design|