Location: Warri, Delta State
Our client, a reputable indigenous EPC is currently looking for an Admin and HR Generalist. You will be responsible for providing a generalist Human Resource and Administrative support to the company including but not limited to recruitment, training and development, performance management, talent management, welfare & motivation and other generalist functions.
- Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organised and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
- Learning & Development.
- Data Analysis and Reporting.
- Ensure compliance with staff handbook.
- Ensure all documents are filed and properly maintained.
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned occasionally.
- Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Industrial Relations or any other Social Sciences discipline Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience from a reputable organization.
- EPC experience is an added advantage.
- CIPM membership or other relevant professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Team building skills.
- Basic counselling and negotiation skills.
- Time management skills.
- Outstanding Presentation skills.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
How to apply?
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly forward their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject title: “Admin/HR Generalist – Warri”
|Job Category||Human Resources Management|