Location: Warri, Delta State
Our client, a reputable indigenous EPC company is currently looking for an Accountant. You will assume responsibility for accounting and ensure compliance with the contractual financial requirements of the organization.
- Perform general accounting activities including preparation, maintenance and reconciliation of ledger accounts and financial statements such as balance sheets, profit and loss statements, cash flow statements, and capital expenditure schedules.
- Responsible for the statutory deductions of PAYE Tax, Pension, Withholding Tax and VAT, and remittance to the relevant local authorities on a monthly basis.
- Assists in the company’s debt collection efforts. Ensures receivables are paid in a timely manner.
- Preparation of financial outlook and financial forecasts.
- Process payments and invoices accurately and within expected time periods.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related field.
- Possession of ACCA or ACA, CFA is an added advantage.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience preferably in a financial reporting role in an EPC.
- Strong analysis and financial modelling skills with advanced use of Microsoft Excel and other analytical tools
- Strong presentation skills with advanced use of Microsoft PowerPoint and other presentation tools
- Advanced skills in other Microsoft Office applications, Word, Outlook, Knowledge of MS Project.
How to apply?
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly forward their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject title: “Accountant – Warri”
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Tax|