Interested in working for one of the top oil and gas companies in Nigeria?
We are looking to fill the position of Technical Assistant to the Chief Operating Officer for this company.
You will provide executive support and act as the primary point of contact for internal and external enquires on all matters pertaining to the Office of the Chief Operating Officer.
- Enhance the COO’s effectiveness by providing information, management support and representing the executive to others.
- Receive the COO’s calls, take messages, route correspondences and handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Source technical documents, information and drawings.
- Information preparation duties which includes writing letters and memos, compiling data for reports, creating computerized presentations, writing reports, transcribing dictation, editing, proofreading and other.
- Develop and execute research plans and activities.
- Develop reports and presentation slides as assigned by COO.
- Make travel arrangements on behalf of the COO
- Minimum of a B.Sc./B.Eng in Electrical, Process, Chemical, and Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have a technical/business analyst background.
- At least 5 years working experience in a similar position.
- Highly motivated person with outstanding academic credentials.
- Excellent Analytical mind.
- Strong data collection and analysis skills
- Willingness to travel occasionally and work late hours.
- Experience in Schedule management and researching
- Travel desk management
- Excellent IT skill.
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Office suite skill.
- Highly discrete and confidential.
- Ability to handle multiple task and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional time management and Organizational skill
Method of Application:
Qualified and interested candidates should click the apply button or forward their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate “TA to COO” as subject of the email. Due to volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Oil & Gas / Maritime / Energy|