First line managers have a huge impact on organisational culture, employee engagement, productivity and performance. The role of a First line manager is to link senior leadership to the front line.
However, these individuals are often promoted into management positions due to exceptional performance in technical roles – without a track record of managing people.
- Almost 8 in 10 employees are promoted into a management position without any management training
- 69% of managers feel unprepared for the changing workplace
- 38% of employers cite a lack of leadership and management skills as their biggest skills challenge
This intensive two day course is designed to help your first line managers understand exactly what they need to do to become highly effective at work.
We’ll cover core management skills and personal development techniques such as:
- Management styles
- Building high performance
- Handling difficult situations
- Setting goals
- Time Management
- Coaching skills
- Communication Skills
Who Should Attend?
- Managers new to management completely
- Those taking on larger teams and responsibilities
- Experienced managers or team leaders who have never received formal training
How to register?
Contact us on any of these; email@example.com, +2347033513390,+2349091214544
GUS Learning Centre, Block 77, Plot 30A Oyibo Adjarho Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria