There are times when unexpected situations disrupt organisational functionality. This program is designed to give you and your people the skills to deal with a crisis that may occur at any time. Some organisations excel in periods of crisis because their people know what to do. Other organisations implode every time a crisis occurs.
Strategic Crisis Management
Provider: GUS Consulting
Viable organizations need to be ready for emergencies because they are a fact of doing business. The worst plan is not to have any kind of plan at all, and the best plans are tested and adjusted so that they work over time. Fortunately, you do not need separate plans for fire, weather disasters, and all the different kinds of crises that can occur. One solid plan will help you to prevent, respond, and recover from all crises. This two-day course will help you ensure your organization is ready to manage any kind of crisis.
Aims and objectives
- Understanding the root cause of the crisis
- Using key tools for managing a crisis
- Reporting the crisis accurately in the beginning
- Profiling the type of crisis that exists
- Mapping out any potential problems that could aggravate the crisis
- Understanding the importance of contingency planning
- Assessing and interpreting your action plan
- Understanding the correlation between your crisis and risk management strategies
- Setting effective and momentary decision making skills
- Building in knowledge loops for similar events
Who Should Attend
- Team Leaders
- Senior Managers or CEOs.
How to register?
Contact us on any of these; email@example.com, +2347033513390,+2349091214544
GUS Learning Centre, Block 77, Plot 30A Oyibo Adjarho Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria