The Situational Leadership program exposes participants to the differences between management and leadership. It provides rich understanding of approaches to leadership with the aim of enhancing the leadership skills of participants.
Situational Leadership: Framework for Flexibility of People Development
Provider: GUS Consulting
Does your organization lack passion, energy, self-reliance and drive? If so, here‘s your chance to create a motivating and engaging workplace where people develop and live up to their potential. The Situational Leadership program exposes participants to the differences between management and leadership. It provides rich understanding of approaches to leadership with the aim of enhancing leadership skills of participants.
- To gain insight to help leaders determine approaches to leading different categories of followers
- To learn diagnostic framework for choosing appropriate leadership styles
- To become better leaders by understanding how to adapt our styles to match the
- Development level of followers
- Maintained awareness of their innate leadership-related strengths and areas for development – critical skill sets in working in high-performing organizations
- Conduct highly effective coaching conversations by understanding when a particular leadership style has a high probability of success and when it does not
- Skillfully influence up, down and across the organization by knowing when to be ”consistent” and when to be ”flexible”
- Create more productive teams/organizations by accelerating the development of individuals that are new to their role and/or are learning a new task
- Develop engaged, committed employees by effectively recognizing and proactively addressing the dynamics of performance regression
Who Should Attend
- Middle Managers
- Senior Managers
How to register?
Contact us on any of these; firstname.lastname@example.org, +2347033513390,+2349091214544
GUS Learning Centre, Block 77, Plot 30A Oyibo Adjarho Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria
29th -30th September, 2020