Emotional intelligence or EI is the ability to understand and manage your own emotions, and those of the people around you. People with a high degree of emotional intelligence know what they’re feeling, what their emotions mean, and how these emotions can affect other people.
For leaders, having emotional intelligence is essential for success. After all, who is more likely to succeed – a leader who shouts at his team when he’s under stress, or a leader who stays in control, and calmly assesses the situation?
Success at work is due to many things including self-awareness, managing one’s emotions, picking up on non-verbal signals and building effective, working relationships. Our leadership training workshops in emotional intelligence are designed to give a deeper understanding of human behaviour, by understanding our own emotional reactions and the emotional triggers of others.
Research suggests that tuning into emotions, understanding them and taking the appropriate action, can increase success in all areas of life, including job performance. From a business perspective, emotional intelligence is increasingly relevant to organisational development and developing people because it can provide a new way to understand and assess people’s behaviours, management styles, attitudes, interpersonal skills. This course focuses upon how to do this quickly and effectively.
Aims and objectives
- Emotions vs. feelings
- Emotional Intelligence and the BEQ Model
- Emotions and feelings in decision-making.
- Internal states and disruptive emotions.
- Leadership styles
- Transactional Analysis
- Approach to change
- Working with difference
- Motivational Relationship Theory
- The most critical elements of EQ that impact effectiveness
- A measurement of your own EQ
- Strategies and techniques for using behavior to improve EQ
- Lessons for applying EQ at work — including leadership, sales, and teams
- Develop staff capability and building effective relationships at work which is important to fully utilise human capital.
- Get to know and understand your team .
- Learn skills required to form good working relationships across other parts of an organization, especially with the rise of cross functional project teams.
- Improve initiative, empathy, adaptability and influencing skills
- Explore new ways of handling and understanding interpersonal relationships and the motivation of others.
Who Should Attend
- Any individual in business, government, education, social aid.
- Anyone who is asked to lead and manage an organisation, division, department or team will return to work prepared and skilled to tackle the toughest leadership assignments
- Those responsible for: developing and implementing strategies, initiating and managing change, improving operational performance, creating and leading high performance teams and demonstrating empowering leadership
How to register?
Contact us on any of these; email@example.com, +2347033513390,+2349091214544
To be communicated