Cyber security threats are powerful and prevalent enough to threaten our new way of life; digital business, personal communications, public services, global commerce and even healthcare rely on networked information technology and data.
Over the past decade, the roles of the CEO, CFO, CIO, and CMO have undergone significant transformation. Public scrutiny of business leaders is at an all-time high, in part due to massive hacks and data breaches ($2 Trillion by 2019). It’s become increasingly clear in the last two years that in the event of a breach, the hacked organisation will be blamed and held accountable. That means everyone in the C-suite is potentially on trial (UK Financial Conduct Authority fines on business data breaches 2019 £319,172,287 January – June).
The good news is executives and managers are starting to pay more attention to the security measures guarding their organisation’s assets, data, employees, ip, and customers. The cautionary tales, end of day’s scenarios, and the threat of public humiliation have made an impact.
Covering all the bases—defence, risk management, prevention, detection, remediation, and incident response—is more realistic when managers and leaders contribute from their expertise and use their unique vantage point to help set priorities and keep security efforts aligned with business objectives.
Delivered by – Jasper International Academy the learning department of Jasper Global Corporation an International Human Capital Performance Improvement Company. Jasper Global Corporation operates through two primary brands of Jasper International Academy and Jasper International Consulting. Jasper Global Corporation is headquartered in Dominica in the Caribbean, we have Jasper International Academy offices based in London UK, Dubai, Singapore and Hong Kong.
Drawing on our global experience of Cyber Security Defence and Risk in Cyber Security and thought leaders from business and government this programme will build core knowledge on cyber security from a non-technical perspective, enabling you to identify and understand the root causes of risks within your business.
Aims and objectives
- Improve your ability to engage with cyber security strategy formulation and policy
- Engage with your senior IT and Cyber team in a meaningful way and to ask some important questions of them.
- Gain a holistic understanding of cyber security: people, processes and technology
- Understanding of different types of cyber vulnerability and how these relate to risks to your business
- Understand the core technology concepts that apply across cyber security
- Enhanced ability to make informed business decisions that directly or indirectly involve cyber-security
- Greater insight on how to identify situations where cyber-security might be an issue for your business
- Better understanding of cyber-security in the context of your business
- A core knowledge base that will allow you to tackle the evolving cyber security landscape well past the course.
- Be positioned to ask serious searching questions of your IT and Cyber protection team. Leadership expertise in a topic of ever increasing strategic importance
- Enhanced ability to analyze cyber security threats in business specific contexts
- Knowledge of interventions for mitigating organizational exposure to cyber security risk: people, processes, technology and culture
Who Should Attend
- CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and CMOs
- Senior Executives
How to register?
Contact us on any of these; firstname.lastname@example.org, +2347033513390,+2349091214544
To be communicated