We are continuously confronted with problems that requires decisions. Our ability to take an effective decision defines and enhances our problem solving skills as we are confronted with these problems. This course is set aside to enable us identify the key concepts of creative thinking and problem solving. It will give the delegates a range of versatile and effective techniques, backed up by excellent course notes and case studies, which form a valuable reference for the future. This course is ideal for those seeking new answers to old problems, and those in search of first time solutions to new problems!
This highly interactive workshop introduces a variety of creative problem solving and decision making tools and techniques. Participants will learn to analyze problems, generate creative solutions, and decide which solution most closely matches their needs. In addition to the numerous activities and exercises throughout the training where participants get to practice the different tools and techniques learned, they will also apply the learning and their problem solving skills on an interesting case study
- Build and expand decision making, critical thinking and creative problem solving skills
- Apply logical and creative tools for identifying causes and generating solutions
- Employ creativity and lateral thinking as business tools
- Analyze and solve actual problems face at work
- Develop strategic approaches to problem solving and decision making.
The following areas will be covered at this workshop:
- Basics of Problem Identification
- Elements of Problem Identification
- Applying Root Cause Analysis
- Developing Creative Solution Process
- Evaluating Solutions and Making Decisions
- Strategic Considerations in Implementing Decisions
Who Should Attend
- Team leads
- Line Managers
How to register?
Contact us on any of these; firstname.lastname@example.org, +2347033513390,+2349091214544
To be communicated