When your organization undertakes projects or initiatives to improve performance, seize opportunities or address key issues, they often require changes; changes to processes, job roles, organizational structures and types and use of technology. However, it is actually the employees of your organization who have to ultimately change how they do their jobs. If these individuals are unsuccessful in their personal transitions, if they don’t embrace and learn a new way of working, the initiative will fail. If employees embrace and adopt changes required by the initiative, it will deliver the expected results.
Change management is the discipline that guides how we prepare, equip and support individuals to successfully adopt change in order to drive organizational success and outcomes.
While all changes are unique and all individuals are unique, decades of research shows there are actions we can take to influence people in their individual transitions. Change management provides a structured approach for supporting the individuals in your organization to move from their own current states to their own future states.
Many senior executives know this and worry about it. When asked what keeps them up at night, CEOs involved in transformation often say they are concerned about how the work force will react, how they can get their team to work together, and how they will be able to lead their people. They also worry about retaining their company’s unique values and sense of identity and about creating a culture of commitment and performance. Leadership teams that fail to plan for the human side of change often find themselves wondering why their best-laid plans have gone awry.
This course examines and addresses issues that arise in a time of change for all employees.
Aims and objectives
- Enable the organisation to implement a programme of change with a workforce that understands the process and the benefits
- Enable candidates to understand and practice the principles of Change Management and how they should be applied in the workplace
- Ensure candidates can recognise the important role people play in making business transformation successful and have practised using different change management approaches
- Ensure candidates are able to discuss the strategic key challenges faced when a change is introduced and different approaches that can be used to sustain change
- Provide an understanding of and having practised the key steps required to successfully manage people affected by change
- Embed the benefits of carrying out a successful change management process
- Individuals gain a valuable transferable skill
- Interpersonal skills are enhanced through the need for extensive and persuasive communication
- Leadership skills are enhanced through greater responsibility for the change process
- Teamwork is enhanced through co-operation and co-ordination of effort
- Understand and practice the principles of Change Management and how they should be applied in the workplace
- Recognize the important role people play in making business transformation successful and have practiced using different change management approaches
- Discuss the key strategic and operational challenges faced when a change is introduced and different approaches that can be used to sustain change
- Have an understanding of and practiced the key steps required to successfully manage people affected by change
- Fully appreciate the benefits of carrying out a successful change management process
Who Should Attend
- The program me is designed for all employees involved in a change process
How to register?
Contact us on any of these; email@example.com, +2347033513390,+2349091214544
To be communicated