Technical Assistant to CEO
- Set up meetings with the engineering team, external and external clients.
- Monitor activities on behalf of the CEO.
- Act as the point of contact between the CEO and internal/external clients
- Work with the CEO to organize and execute assigned business projects
- Receive the CEO calls, take messages, route correspondences and handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Attend meetings with assigned clients when needed and perform an initial assessment of a problematic situation
- Information preparation duties which include writing letters and memos, compiling data for reports, creating computerized presentations, writing reports, transcribing dictation, editing, proofreading and other.
- Develop and execute research plans and activities
- Develop reports and presentation slides as assigned by CEO
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Make travel arrangements
- Any other duties assigned by management.
- Degree in an engineering discipline.
- At least 5 years of working experience in a similar position
- Must have work experience, preferably in an engineering design company
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a proactive and very knowledgeable persona
- Strong data collection and analysis skills
- Willingness to travel occasionally and work late hours.
- Experience in Schedule management and researching
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills.
- Highly discrete and confidential
- Ability to handle multiple task and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional time management and Organizational skill
|Job Category||Engineering & Design|
|Minimum Qualification||Degree in an engineering discipline.|
|Year of Experience||5 years|