Team Lead Talent Acquisition and Manpower Planning
Our client a leading oil and gas company is looking to fill the position of Team Lead Talent Acquisition and Manpower Planning. You will be in charge of planning, managing and overseeing talent acquisition and recruitment processes and strategies for the HR Team.
- Diagnose and determine employee needs by engaging the strategic business units (SBUs) to determine their talent needs and the required time to fill vacancies
- Conduct analysis of hiring needs and prepare annual manpower plan
- Develop a sustainable and efficient talent acquisition and hiring plan and strategy
- Implement the talent acquisition strategy to improve recruitment and business performance
- Undertake workforce planning and resource forecasting by working with the resourcing team to feed into recruitment timelines
- Communicate with external sources e.g. peer organisations to ascertain trends in recruitment and markets that may impact the business
- Develop and implement a strong and robust internal recruitment process
- Anticipate the organisation’s future needs and work with stakeholders to advice on recruiting tactics that will help sustain the organisation’s success
- Develop and retain a diverse talent acquisition team
- Manage and deliver reports and data when required
- Drive end to end talent recruitment exercises, advert placements, sourcing, screening, scheduling, testing (for entry level recruits), interviewing, offer and benefits negotiation and culture questions
- Specify skills, knowledge, and attitude that inform job profiles
- Lead, supervise and oversee recruitment panel members
- Design, plan and execute selection processes (conduct interviews and screening calls, administer psychological tests etc.)
- Create and maintain a robust end-to-end onboarding process and deliver day-one readiness
- Review employment applications and background check reports
- Identify and remedy gaps in the recruitment process
- Perform candidate and employee satisfaction evaluations
- Plan and implement procedures for improving employee experience
- Suggest measures for improving employee retention
Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field required
- Master’s Degree in MBA, Psychology, Organizational Behavior will be an advantage
- CIPM, CIPD, SPHR, SHRM Certifications and/or experience in learning management systems and talent management assessments preferred
- 6-8 years’ experience as an HR Generalist or Talent Acquisition and/or other HR related experience preferred.
- 2 Years of partnering with HR and business leaders to develop pragmatic solutions.
- 5 Years of experience in managing HR Teams
- The Team Lead of Talent Acquisition and Manpower Planning must have commercial and analytical know how with strong communication and supervisory skills.
Must be proficient in the following:
- Above average verbal (public speaking) and written communication skills e.g. report writing
- Experience in managing an HR team with a strong understanding of talent acquisition
- Pushing talent acquisition change initiatives from both a strategic and operative level
- Ability to be strategic and tactical when making decisions
- Interpersonal and motivational skills; you should be capable of building relationships across the organisation.
- Increasing talent sourcing within an organisation by improving direct hiring
- Strong planning and problem solving skills
- Analytical and capable of collecting and interpreting data and reports to assess complex information
- Communication and Influencing employees at all levels to support your decisions and proposed plans
- MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Excel, MS Outlook
To apply send CVs to email@example.com or click the apply button.
|Job Category||Human Resources Management|