We are looking to recruit a Regulatory Officer for our client, an indigenous company operating a fleet of vessels offshore Nigeria. You will work with the Compliance Manager to ensure that there is no gap in regulatory approval processes
- Work with the Compliance Manager to ensure that there is no gap in regulatory approval processes
- Ensure all the authorities requirements in terms of documentation, certifications, authorization, procedures, and regulations are complied with strictly.
- Follow up and coordinate the vessels survey & audit schedule.
- Maintain corrective action register for all Marine related audits and inspections, and following up on same.
- Monitor Flag State Control (NIMASA) on Vessels Survey and Audit result
- Undertake and manage regulatory inspections;
- Work with the Compliance Manager to assess compliance of safety and environmental systems and implement reliable strategies
- Ensure records and documents related to shipboard safety and compliance are accurate
- Relevant degree, marine background is an added advantage
- 5 years experience in a similar role
- Crew and vessels certifications required (STCW, SOLAS, MARPOL, ISM, MLC, ISPS, DPR, NPA, Flag State & Classification Society)
- Marine Operations Risk Assessment and Management
- High level of English language (Written and spoken)
- Highly motivated and the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Proficient in Corel Draw, Photoshop, Photo Paint, MS Office tools etc.
|Job Category||Oil & Gas / Maritime / Energy|