Location: Warri, Delta State
Our client, a reputable indigenous EPC is currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor. You will maximise project margin and add value to the EPC projects by proactive involvement in procurement, cost management and reporting. You will carry out monthly financial reviews on projects and forecast final out turn values for cost, sales and margin.
- Forecast the cost of the different project materials.
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, BoQs and other documentation.
- Preparation of reports on new work and work in progress for cost monitoring and control, and for decision making.
- Assisting in establishing client requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
- Performing risk and value management and cost control.
- Advising on procurement strategy.
- Measure and value the work done on site.
- Pay subcontractors.
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers.
- HND/B.Sc in Quantity Surveying
- 4-8 years’ relevant work experience most especially in Oil & Gas.
- Relevant post graduate qualifications and / or certification with NIQS.
- Contract Management will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) and interact with all levels of personnel.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Visio).
How to apply?
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly forward their CVs to: email@example.com using the subject title: “Quantity Surveyor – Warri”
|Job Category||Oil & Gas / Maritime / Energy|