- Develop & maintain resource loaded critical path method (CPM) project master schedules;
- Responsible for reporting of any schedule or cost issues to the Project Controls Manager/Management;
- Draw plans using specialized design software packages.
- Make estimations for timescales and costs as well as analyze expenses and identify opportunities to save cost.
- Develop all planning and scheduling tools to be used for controlling, monitoring and reporting of project status.
- Determine milestones to support project schedule, including identification of contractual milestones.
- Communicate activity durations and sequence to specific work disciplines
- Work closely with others involved in a project and direct the daily workload of subordinate team members.
- Collaborate with site managers, surveyors, engineers, site worker and other professionals.
- Assist in managing the Master Project Schedule and all associated activities;
- Assist with the development of project staffing plans and budgets.
- Be involved with the analysis and writing of the Monthly report;
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the company
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in planning /scheduling involving engineering, procurement and construction of major capital projects.
- A strong understanding of technical engineering principles.
- Must have an understanding of how to scope a project and create work schedules to ensure completion within the timeframe and budget allotted.
- Must know how to use specialized computer software (Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Project management tools) for engineering and project management purposes, and also to produce visual presentations, using bar charts and graphs to explain work schedules.
|Job Category||Engineering & Design|
|Minimum Qualification||Engineering-related discipline|
|Years of Experience||5 - 7 Years|