Logistics Coordinator – Personnel
- Responsible for handling personnel logistics and maintaining good channel of communications during crew change, ensuring crew are advised promptly on place of embarkation or disembarkation.
- Responsible for coordinating personnel meet & greet, airport protocol services, transport to/from airport to hotel/accommodation, using escorts, if required.
- Work with HR/Admin to ensure that expat project personnel have the required work permits/visa and vaccinations, assist with all immigration documentations for visa processing.
- Ensure proper journey management is carried out, in conjunction with project HSE, for all personnel movements, taking into consideration security and safety of personnel always.
- Support the project team with adequate arrangement for personnel travels, flight tickets, escorts, in country transportation of personnel, and hotel accommodations, etc.
- Coordinate the planning of movement of personnel to and from different sites/locations throughout the project phase, prepare personnel rota accordingly.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining personnel permits/certificates, including OSPs and similar permits, and advising personnel of the need to renew prior to expiration
- Assist in coordinating training, logistics for the training and updating of training records
- Liaise with Project finance team during crew change to ensure smooth transportation of crew to/from their various locations
- Other duties as may be assigned by the project manager
Experience and Skills
- At least 4 years’ experience handling personnel logistics preferably in the oil gas or energy industry.
- Degree/diploma or equivalent in a related discipline.
- Proven experience coordinating personnel and logistics operation, airport protocol services and journey management.
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulatory requirements, especially immigration and visa processing requirements
- Good administrative and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
|Job Category||Oil & Gas / Maritime / Energy|