Logistics Coordinator – Equipment and Materials
- Monitor and follow up on all PO’s issued by procurement for progress status, timely delivery, possible delays or/and any technical difficulties or discrepancies. This will also include all material movement for export, fabrications, repair and return etc.
- Responsible for all imports and export processes involving both project and operations material
- Manage all logistics procurement for both vessels and supply base operation requirements from requisitions to final delivery
- Coordinate and monitor all material shipments and deliveries, both foreign and local until received by end users
- Ensure all relevant shipping and import/export documentation are up to date and accurate, as well as making sure they are in compliance with all government regulations
- Work with the finance department on payments of all shipment-associated fees, Duties, handling and agency charges to avoid any delays and unnecessary cost.
- Supervise all warehouse activities and material movement
- Track shipments status and providing information and reports to management.
- Continuously review logistics problems and recommend solutions to management
- Review the site logistics procedures, identify improvements and propose changes
- Responsible for inventory administration and maintenance of system-generated equipment and material demands including raising system call-off requests.
- Other duties as may be assigned by the project manager
Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience handling/coordinating logistics and materials for project.
- Any relevant degree/diploma
- Very good knowledge of material expediting is key.
- Successful candidate must be familiar with customs, clearing and forwarding process.
- Must have good knowledge of procurement processes
- Good client-vendor relationship
- Accurate and detailed reporting
|Job Category||Oil & Gas / Maritime / Energy|