L&D Assistant Manager
- Supervise activities and functions of Learning Administrators and Coordinators.
- Develop training needs analysis and annual development plan
- Identify personnel and supervisors who are in need of additional training.
- Develop in-house training courses and faculty development
- Develop curricula for different levels of employees within the organization.
- Develop training aids such as manuals and handbooks
- Work with Head L&D on Implementation of IDP (Individual development plan) for talents
- Liaison with external training institutions/ITF Relations
- Ensure vendors selection and evaluation processes and exercises are conducted.
- Facilitate staff training sessions and ensure post-training evaluations are conducted.
- Carryout other special duties as assigned by Head L&D.
- Liaise with subject matter experts regarding instructional design
- Plan, implement and monitor all learning e-learning programmes
- Recommend and implement a strategy for creating e-learning awareness
- Conduct the measurement and dissemination of quarterly and annual Return on Training Investment (ROTI)
- Collate and analyze HR training metrics
- Act to ensure strict adherence to QHSE policies and procedures and comply with safe work methods as required.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned by Supervisor/line Manager
SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- Minimum of a good first degree in humanities or social science
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a similar role.
- Must have or be in pursuit of relevant HR certifications such as NITAD / CIPD / SHRM
- Familiar with HR training metrics
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
|Job Category||Education and Training|