- Collect and analyze data on challenges across the group’s business operations to enable the development and implementation of Internal Audit strategies, plans, and programme.
- Assist in audit planning and actively participate in carrying out a routine audit of the group’s business operations as well as special investigation(s) as instructed.
- Assess compliance with laws, regulations, and code of business practices.
- Ensure that all reviewed transactions are wholly, reasonably, exclusively and necessarily consummated for the Company
- Escalate identified business control weaknesses to the Internal Audit Manager and initiates workable solutions.
- Investigate violations to the Group’s operational procedures and makes recommendations on appropriate preventive or remedial actions.
- Participate in the review and update of the Group’s Internal Control policies, procedures, and standards.
- Monitor and report on the implementation of audit recommendations.
- Liaise with the Finance Unit and external auditors to ensure timely and cost-effective completion of statutory audits.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned by the Supervisor/Line Manager.
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in internal auditing
- Relevant certification
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of accounting best practices
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to learn industry standards
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Tax|