- Overall responsibility for implementing company’s HSE management system and processes.
- Ensure implementation and compliance monitoring of HSE policies and procedures across all company and client’s operations.
- Coordinate activities of sub-contractors, vendors and suppliers, ensuring they comply with company HSE requirements. Carry out periodic audit of their activities.
- Organize HSE trainings and inductions according to company/client requirements & policies.
- Prepare periodic HSE reports and distribute to management and clients as and when due.
- Conduct internal audits, manage external third party and client audits and follow through with close out of audit findings and non-conformances.
- Lead HAZOP/HAZID processes as well as participate in risk assessments.
- Develop, review and periodically update company HSE policies and procedures, as well as other OHS and environmental documents in line with company management system
- Ensure company’s operations and activities are in compliance with regulatory and statutory safety requirements
- Familiar with safety reporting systems for LTI, RWC, etc. and collate appropriate data to generate periodic safety statistics.
- Play lead role in reporting and investigation of incidents and accidents. Overall responsible for implementation of actions from the findings
- Promote safety culture and attitude such as STOP Card, Safety Observation Card, etc. and implement company reward systems for safety performance.
- Implement company’s permit to work system and ensure compliance.
Key Attributes & Skills:
- In-depth knowledge of local and international oil & gas safety standards, practices and requirements.
- Swamp, onshore and offshore construction experience will be an advantage
- Hands-on knowledge of HAZOP/HAZID, risk assessment, auditing and reporting
- Excellent safety attitude and leadership quality
- Ability to communicate, motivate and work well across different cultures and levels in an organization
- Familiar with computerized safety statistics reporting tool
- Ability to work well under extreme pressure
|Job Category||Oil & Gas / Maritime / Energy|
|Minimum Qualification||B.Sc Health & Safety|
|Years of Experience||5 - 7 years|
|Job Start Date||1st March, 2019|