Brand Development Personnel
- Responsible for managing and communicating the brand marketing strategy to grow brand awareness, drive traffic and maintain the brand message consistent throughout specific markets including retail, outlet, ecommerce, and wholesale.
- Work with the product and brand marketing team to develop and execute annual marketing strategies within each channel.
- Oversee print, digital, ecommerce, social campaign strategies and manage creative asset delivery.
- Ensure impact and on-brand execution of all initiatives and campaigns.
- Develop and execute strategic and creative events that drive traffic and increase customer awareness and measure ROI.
- Drive innovative idea generation by monitoring trends in social, digital and mobile media and exploring new tools, trends and applications.
- Deliver all marketing activity within the agreed budget.
- Marketing experience required.
- Experience negotiating and influencing with media partners, agencies, social networks and influencers
- Demonstrated network within fashion and related industries to drive interest and expand brand and company reach
- Demonstrated experience planning and managing projects from beginning to end; new store openings, new category launches.
- Thorough understanding of marketing metrics, social media/technology
- Experience conducting and/or leveraging market research to expand brand voice and customer base; measurable results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
|Job Category||Creatives (Arts, Design, Fashion)|
|Minimum Qualification||Communications or relevant degree|
|Years of Experience||5 - 8 years|